The Siege Is Over


 

DAILY VITAMIN

- The Siege Is Over

"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD." (Isaiah 54:17)

Permit me to pray for you right now. I just feel led to do that.

No one can curse the Lord's anointed and leave unscathed. He said Touch Not! (Psalm 105:15). Therefore I curse every enemy of your soul. Anyone behind your afflictions, I curse them in the Name of Jesus and proclaim you free. 

The Bible says affliction will not rise again (Nahum 1:9), therefore anyone or anything behind your repeated sorrows shall be silenced in the Name of Jesus. If it's a habit of some sort or a personality, I declare them destroyed by the power of the Spirit. 

God said whoever digs a pit shall fall into it and whoever rolls a stone shall be crushed by it (Proverbs 26:27). It is a divine order. Therefore I pray for you: whoever has dug pits in secret, waiting for your doom, shall fall into their own trap. As a bird that escapes the snare, you have escaped today. Their own traps has swallowed them and you have been liberated. Today, I declare you free and free indeed. Free from that affliction, free from that sickness and infirmity in the Name of Jesus; for whatever my Father has not planted shall be exhumed. Yes! I proclaim you free forever, and today you are free indeed in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Generously

See It God's Way

Desist From Rash Decisions

Love Is Where Life Begins

Actions Speak Loudest