God Will Take Care Of You



 DAILY VITAMIN

- God Will Take Care Of You

"The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing." (Psalm 34:10 NIV)

My friend, I want you to know that the LORD will take care of you. Just keep walking in faith to His Word. There's nothing He can't do.

The Bible says He will supply all our needs (Philippians 4:19). It might seem like you don't know where the next meal for your family will come from, but trust God to take care of you all. In scripture, we saw God feed a whole nation from the skies. We also see Him feed the man Elijah using a raven and an angel respectively. Your case isn't any different. He might not come in those forms, but He will still help you. He will take care of you.

I have experienced the best of God in my worst circumstance. People don't often believe it when I tell them this story, but believe me it is as true as any other miracle God has done. One time in college when everyone had gone home for the holidays and I had to stay behind for my internship, there was this day I really needed money for the coming day and while I thought about it I fell asleep. When I woke up, I found a thousand bill neatly placed on my study desk underneath my hair brush. The door was locked and so no one had access into my room. And obviously the cash wasn't mine or anyone else's, but God  how I needed it. Till date, I don't know how it got there, but I knew it could only be God because He had done such over and over again as seen in scripture.

In the same way, in His own way, God will take care of you. Just trust Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Generously

See It God's Way

Desist From Rash Decisions

Love Is Where Life Begins

Actions Speak Loudest