God Sees Your Pain


 

DAILY VITAMIN

- God Sees Your Pain

“The Lord looked down from his sanctuary on high, from heaven he viewed the earth, to hear the groans of the prisoners and release those condemned to death.” (Psalm 102:19-20 NIV)

God is very much aware of what is going on with you. Your boss might be maltreating you, your partner abusing you, your government oppressing you, loved ones ditching you, but God sees it all and He will help you (Isaiah 57:18). Don't fret, thinking He has abandoned you because nothing has changed thus far, but I'm here to tell you that He hasn't.

In Job 35, He shows us that most people's situation stay unchanged because they don't cry out to God. "The oppressed may shriek beneath their wrongs and groan beneath the power of the rich; yet none of them cry to God, asking, ‘Where is God my Maker who gives songs in the night and makes us a little wiser than the animals and birds?’" (9-11 TLB). However, He goes further to explain the situation of those who do cry out unto Him. "But when anyone does cry out this question to him, he never replies by instant punishment of the tyrants. But it is false to say he doesn’t hear those cries; and it is even more false to say that he doesn’t see what is going on. He does bring about justice at last if you will only wait. But do you cry out against him because he does not instantly respond in anger?" (12-15 TLB).

It says He will bring justice at last, if you will only wait. He will surely deliver you; learn from David. In Psalm 27, he said that things went south for him, and he felt hopeless. But notice what he did: "I am expecting the Lord to rescue me again, so that once again I will see his goodness to me here in the land of the living. Don’t be impatient. Wait for the Lord, and he will come and save you! Be brave, stouthearted, and courageous. Yes, wait and he will help you." (13-14 TLB). In Psalm 30, he spoke of another time when he fell from his glory days. He said he cried out to God and He turned his sorrow into joy (v.1-12).

I cannot tell when He will do yours, but I can tell you He will do it. All you have to do is trust Him enough to wait for Him. He has seen the injustices and promises to compensate you (Zech 9:11-12). All you have to do is trust. "“O God my Rock,” I cry, “why have you forsaken me? Why must I suffer these attacks from my enemies?” Their taunts pierce me like a fatal wound; again and again they scoff, “Where is that God of yours?” But, O my soul, don’t be discouraged. Don’t be upset. Expect God to act! For I know that I shall again have plenty of reason to praise him for all that he will do. He is my help! He is my God!" (Psalms 42:9-11 TLB).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Generously

See It God's Way

Desist From Rash Decisions

Love Is Where Life Begins

Actions Speak Loudest