God Will Take Care Of You



 DAILY VITAMIN

- God Will Take Care Of You

"Because the Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything I need!" (Psalm 23:1 TLB)

From those words, we can tell that David wasn't praying, he was saying. He wasn't pleading or requesting it to be, he was affirming it to be. He said God is your Shepherd; and as a Shepherd who loves His sheep He will take care of you.

He says God will take you to a place of abundance even in the midst of lack, enough that you'd even rest in it (v.2). He says God will be there to tend you back to health and teach you how to walk right (v.3). Have you ever wondered why sometimes your carefully designed plans to commit one atrocity or the other just gets thwarted all of a sudden? It happened to me a lot when I was growing up. It was later after learning to know God that I realized it was He all along, keeping me from destroying myself.

So God gives us everything that is best for us--both those we know and those we don't. This grace in providence encompasses both protection and provision, both physical and spiritual blessings as well (v.4-6).

Let's consider what He said in Jesus. He affirms that as our Shepherd He'd trade His life for ours (John 10:11). That's how much you are worth to Him. So, don't be afraid; God has you in His hands, and will keep safe and well taken care of. Just trust Him. Remember, He is close beside you, with His rod comforting you, and preparing great victories for you before your enemies. And my dear, you'll be fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Generously

See It God's Way

Desist From Rash Decisions

Love Is Where Life Begins

Actions Speak Loudest