You Are Covered



DAILY VITAMIN

- You Are Covered

"We live within the shadow of the Almighty, sheltered by the God who is above all gods." (Psalm 91:1 TLB)

Picture a day when it's raining cats and dogs. I imagine in that scenery you'd find some people without an umbrella or a shelter running helter-skelter looking for where to hide their lovely heads, while those in shelters or perhaps even under an umbrella not giving a care in the world because they can't be touched.

Well, that's how it is in life as well. The fellow without God God has nowhere to run to when he no longer becomes enough hope for himself. He is lost and skips from pillar to post in pursuit of solace and relief. But not us who have the LORD on our side. The scripture calls Him a strong tower, and as a result we in Him are safe and secure. 

Our theme scripture says we are living in His shadows; as such what cannot harm Him can't harm us. That is why it would be sad to see a believer frightened by the same things that put the unbeliever to flight. Remember that even in the shadow of death, we are unscathed, because His shadow over us prevails and guarantees our security (Psalm 23:4).

Hence, know that you are indeed covered by the LORD. This is beyond insurance or assurance. it is an eternal guaranty. A guaranty that insures and assures your security in any and every circumstance. So, trust Him, for He will keep you (Psalm 121:3-4) and save you (Job 22:29) when nothing else will (Psalm 91:2-16).

Confession:

Many are saying of me, “God will not deliver him.” But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high. I call out to the Lord, and he answers me from his holy mountain. I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me. I will not fear though tens of thousands assail me on every side. Arise, Lord! Deliver me, my God! Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked. From the Lord comes deliverance. May His blessing be on me. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Generously

See It God's Way

Desist From Rash Decisions

Love Is Where Life Begins

Actions Speak Loudest