The Lord Will Give You Strength


 

 DAILY VITAMIN

The Lord Will Give You Strength

"The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places." (Habakkuk 3:19)

Something spectacular happened in the life of Gideon that relates to us how extraordinarily God is willing to work in and through us. The Bible says when he and his men chased their adversaries, they became faint, yet they pursued still (Judges 8:4). With that faintness they kept going from one town to another until they caught up with the enemy.

Now the question is, where did the strength to go on come from? Isaiah 40:31 tells us. It says that they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

The words wait upon represents trust; so those who trust the Lord will always find unusual strength to go on. Gideon trusted God. He never looked the part of a great warrior, but he trusted God at His Word and it became so. The same thing is applicable to you. If you would trust God today, He will carry you through to tomorrow and beyond. There have been days I felt like giving up, but He never let me do so. He never gave up on me; and so when I thought I was too down to go on, He raised me up and kept me moving, even toward high places. He can do the same for you- wings as eagles to keep walking when you feel faint and to keep running toward destiny when weary.

All you have to do is trust Him. That is where you'll find strength. Remember they that trust the Lord will be like Mount Zion-unmovable by circumstances and strong forever (Psalm 125:1). Hence, I know God will strengthen you to fulfil your course; you just have to keep trusting in Him, and He will take you through. Hallelujah!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Generously

See It God's Way

Desist From Rash Decisions

Love Is Where Life Begins

Actions Speak Loudest