I Believe In Miracles



 DAILY VITAMIN

- I Believe In Miracles

"For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment." (Luke 1:37 AMP)

Indeed, God can do anything. He can use difficulties to propagate ease in your life, just as much as He can use what was meant to harm you to heal you. He is the miracle working God. 

I'll give you an example:

A couple of years back in the university I had a bout with malaria; and while I was scheduled for treatment on a certain night I failed to stay hydrated. So immediately I was injected the two doses of the antimalarial medicine I dropped flat hitting my head hard against the solid ground. The months and years that followed came with incessant aches on that spot from time to time. I could literally feel like my skull was cracked and bruised. Now only some months back, I was on steroids to help eliminate a skin allergy. 

At midnight, as I was about to leave the restroom the next thing I realized was that I was on the toilet floor. The double dose of hydrocortisone injections had gotten me so dizzy I fainted slamming my head (on the same spot) on the toilet seat. That was suppose to have killed me or at least caused severe harm to my cranium in addition to the impact of the last incident, but in the days that followed I realized that the incessant aches stopped. 

The bruised and cracked feeling I always felt disappeared; almost as though this last fall deleted the impact of the first. All I can tell you is that I feel no more pain in my skull. What was meant to harm me sort of like healed me. And that's how God works. 

Things may seem uneasy but even in the midst of that He can create some ease for you. In the midst of the desert He can provide rivers. Just trust Him. He still does miracles. Trust that it will all work out for your good. I have experienced this a thousand times over in my lifetime, and I can tell you that God can be trusted. Paul said what they assumed would hurt him was turned to be for his good (Phil 1:19). You won't be any different; trust Him. I believe in miracles, believe as well.

Confession:

Lord Jesus, I believe you can do all things. I believe there's nothing about my life that is a mystery to you. And in the same way, I believe that there's nothing I'm going through that you can't deliver me from. Therefore Lord, as I have believed, let it be unto me. Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Generously

See It God's Way

Desist From Rash Decisions

Love Is Where Life Begins

Actions Speak Loudest