Your Days Of Dominion Are Here



 DAILY VITAMIN 

- Your Days Of Dominion Are Here

"And saviours shall come up on Mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD's" (Obadiah 21)

The scripture says in these days of our time Zion shall be exalted above the other mountains of the world (Micah 4:1). It says that it shall be because saviours shall walk in and out of her. And who are these saviours? Us - the ambassadors of Christ on the earth. 

You may wonder how I can be cool with calling you a saviour especially when it seems like you are trapped as well like a lot of other persons in multiple hardships? Well, God said He has freed you from that prison, and has given you double compensation (Zechariah 9:11-12). That's why He is saying you have all it takes to shine forth to them still in the dark (Isaiah 60:1-3). 

He said He will strengthen you and bless you until you can audaciously  walk up and down in dominion in His Name (Zechariah 10:6-12). And that in those days, even the weakest among us will be as David was- mighty and highly favoured, while the most audacious of us will be like Himself (Zechariah 12:8). That means there will be a radical shift. You will no longer be the victim, nor the one in need. No! You will be the Victor; the one helping those in need. You will be the one others will run to when they need to salvage any situation. You will indeed be God's representative on the earth. 

And these days are here already. They become your reality the day you received Christ, and His Spirit in you. That day dominion was breathed into your life. And God is expecting that you utilize it to the glory of His Name every day. 

Confession:

I'm blessed of the Lord. He says all things are mine; and that everything is at work in my favour. Thus, I'm assured that my gloomy days are over. I affirm it, and I believe it. Because now I walk in dominion. I walk in power. I walk in liberty, as is my heritage in the Lord Jesus. Hallelujah! I'm blessed of the Lord. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Generously

See It God's Way

Desist From Rash Decisions

Love Is Where Life Begins

Actions Speak Loudest