You Are A Child Of God Now


 

DAILY VITAMIN 

- You're A Child Of God Now

"For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus" (Gal 3:26)

The scripture says that only they who are the children of the promise are counted as seeds and children of God (Romans 9:8), and from the same scriptures we understand that the seed of promise God spoke about is Christ Jesus. 

Hence, putting all the pieces together and as our theme scripture affirms, all who belong to Christ are children of God by faith. But do you know what that means? 

1. It means you have a family in heaven now. You're not alone; thus He said "I will never leave you nor forsake you" (Deut 31:8). You have One who loves you and would give anything for you. He has your provisions at heart, and promises to grant them to you. It may seem like you have nobody, but in this you've always got God, and He is more than enough. David knew this and said "Though my father and mother forsook me, then the Lord will take me up" (Psalm 27:10); because now He becomes your first family. 

2. It means He sees you as He sees Jesus. God sees you as His son/daughter, and will do everything a Father can to keep His child safe. When He looks at you He sees His beloved and begotten. He loves you without measure and seeks the best for you also without measure. But more importantly, He sees you as Himself- His image and likeness, for He dwells in you, and is not ashamed to call you His own; and you shouldn't too. 

Hence, shout it from the rooftops - You are a child of God. 

Confession:

I am a child of God. No longer a child of sin, but the direct replica of the Father of all lights. I have been born again into His family. Jesus made it so, and nothing can change it. I carry His identity, and exhibit His nature, because He abides in me as I in Him. Glory to God, I am a child of God. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Generously

See It God's Way

Desist From Rash Decisions

Love Is Where Life Begins

The Power Of I Am