God Has Prepared For Your Future

 


DAILY VITAMIN

- God Has Prepared For Your Future

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou came forth out of the womb I sanctified thee... " (Jeremiah 1:5)

God has you covered. The Bible says He possessed your reins and covered you even while you were still in the womb (Psalm 139:13). It also says your substance is visible to Him (v. 15). That means God can see who you are, who you were, and who you can be and are going to be. 

In short, God knows your tomorrow just as well as He knows your today. It may seem like an uncertainty to you, but it is not to Him. He's been there and back. Furthermore, there is nothing like an uncertainty with God; He is all-knowing, and He knows all about you. And that's why I can tell you for a fact that God already has everything in place for you to be everything He says you will. 

He has the right people coming your way. He has the right opportunities set before you. He has created solutions to problems you haven't had yet. That's why we are told we shall not lack any good thing, because how can we when He already has everything we'd ever need in place for us? And every day He leads us to them (Psalm 68:19).

All we have to do is learn to listen to Him, and yield to His direction and instructions. He says "I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way you should go: I will guide thee with mine eyes" (Psalm 32:8). Remember, no one can lead you to where God will have you better than Himself. Hence, trust Him and His mercy will ensure you get there (Psalm 32:10). And you know what's there? "Eyes hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither has it entered into the hearts of men what the Lord has prepared for them that love Him".

Prayer:

God, I thank you because you already know where I'm headed. You made me and all that is in me. You called me with a unique destiny and know the best way to get there. Lord I ask that you help me to know all I must I do in order to live how you have called me to. Amen. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Generously

See It God's Way

Desist From Rash Decisions

Love Is Where Life Begins

Actions Speak Loudest