Blessings Unto You



 DAILY VITAMIN 

- Blessings Unto You

"And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel: so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong" (Zechariah 8:13)

Never let the present circumstances convince you that you are not blessed, because you are. That's what the Word of God says; and as a result He is going to change our story. It tells us that we have been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heaven by Christ Jesus (Ephesians 1:3).And so it doesn't matter how today looks, the days after have been programmed to be better, because you are blessed. 

In Abraham He promised us blessings, and in Christ He confirmed it when He made us so. He said the families of the earth shall be blessed through us, and then in Christ He fulfilled it before our eyes. Anyway, just in case you still think your problems outweigh the potency of God's promise, understand what He inferred in our theme scripture. Verse 10-12 says "For before these days there was no hire for man, nor any hire for beast, neither was there any peace to him that went out or came in because of the affliction: for I set all men everyone against his neighbour. But now I will not be unto the residue of this people as in the former days, saith the LORD of hosts. For the seed shall be prosperous; the vine shall give her fruit, and the ground shall give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to possess all these things".

That alone assures us our future is bright. It reveals that our life has great things in store. Where there were no jobs, abundance of jobs are springing up. Where there was trouble, peace is overshadowing. Where there was affliction, relief is taking over. Didn't I tell you He is changing our story? Hallelujah! 

Remember, we are a blessed people in Christ, and blessed people always experience blessedness. They live for and in the blessings of God. That's us this day. The same scripture tells us that others will see this feat and desire to know the God we know and serve (v. 23). Praise God! 

You've got to believe it. The Bible calls God He who make all things new (Rev 21:5); and so it doesn't matter how dry your present may appear, He will cause it to spring forth with glory (Isaiah 41:18). You are in Christ now, and that makes a heir indeed to the blessing (Gal 3:29)

Confession:

I am blessed of the Lord. He has raised me far above the situations that once overwhelmed me. Now I walk in victory. I walk in glory. I walk in blessedness; for He has made me and all that concerns me a blessing. He has sent His showers upon me, and now I dwell in the atmosphere of these showers of blessings. Amen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Generously

See It God's Way

Desist From Rash Decisions

Love Is Where Life Begins

Actions Speak Loudest