When God Is Involved


DAILY VITAMIN

- When God Is Involved

“Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?” (Lamentations 3:37)

Things may not look good presently, but when God is involved, it will surely turn out fine. And that is God’s Word for and I today- things will turn out just fine. That has been my comfort for years; like David said when he was in affliction “Thy Word comforts me” (Psalm 119:50). What Word? That even in the valley of the Shadow of death “Thou [God] art with me” (Psalm 23:4).

Let’s also consider the story of the remnant who returned from Persia. The scripture says the officials put in place to watchdog Jerusalem issued an order to stop them from working; however “But because the LORD was overseeing the entire situation, our enemies did not force us to stop building, but let us continue while king Darius looked into the matter…” (Ezra 5:5 TLB).

That’s like saying that a group of people framed you up, and created alibis to work effectively against you, but even at that they couldn’t stop you because a greater power as judge and jury was at work in your favour. In the same way, they could not stop them even when they wanted to, because God was involved. 

This is the same thing Jesus experienced many times; as well as other people of God simply because He was with them. And He is with you too. You see, God has a plan for your life just as He had for Zerubbabel, and nothing will stop it if you believe Him. Consider what He said to Zerubbabel; “Then he said, “This is God’s message to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord Almighty- you will succeed because of my Spirit, though you are few and weak’. Therefore no mountain, however high, can stand before Zerubbabel! For it will flatten out before him! And Zerubbabel will finish building this Temple with mighty shouts of thanksgiving for God’s mercy, declaring that all was done by grace alone” (Zechariah 4:6-7 TLB).

It doesn’t matter how things look like now; you might even be at your wit’s end, yet He says “I am with you: I will bless you” (Haggai 1:13 TLB). Find comfort in this word. As long as God is behind a plan, nothing can stand before it. Remember, when He says a thing, He ensures He accomplishes it (1 Thessalonians 5:24).

Confession:

The Lord is my helper. He gives me strength to overcome all my battles. Even when the enemy comes in like a raging flood against me, He lifts up a standard in defense of me: And at all times grant me the victory; for if God be for me, who can be against me? Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Generously

See It God's Way

Desist From Rash Decisions

Love Is Where Life Begins

Actions Speak Loudest