God Will Not Start Failing Now

 


DAILY VITAMIN 

- God Will Not Start Failing Now

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever." (Hebrews 13:8 TLB) 

The opening scripture tells us that the Lord is the same at all times. He was, is, and still will be. That statement proves two things. 

First, because He's been there, seen it all, and done it all, nothing is ever too difficult for Him nor surprising to Him. It's no surprise He says the same (Jeremiah 32:27). So, there's no problem we have that can take God by surprise; He already has the solution to it. Thus, meaning with God you don't head towards life with uncertainty or helpless, but on the contrary with certainty and limitless help. 

Second, it proves that whatever He did before, He will do forever. He can't fail and won't, and neither does He depletes in His efficiency to do all things. 

You see, when I was a child, my mom would always do anything to help me find peace again whenever I got scared, even if it meant turning off her favorite show. And I love her for that, and always will. She taught me how to be a good parent. Anyway, regardless of how that seems great, God does more than that. He doesn't just give us peace, He enables us to live in it. He said to Zechariah that it didn't matter what manner of challenges Zerubbabel was facing, He would help him get through it all. And that he would know only grace could have done it (Zechariah 4:6-7). And I believe that He can do much more for us. 

Remember, He is the best parent possible; He has failed before, and He won't start now. And in case you think your situation is too bad to be helped, consider this: "...they were never disappointed when they sought your aid" (Psalm 22:5 TLB). And then ask yourself this, "If He didn't fail them, what makes me so special to think He'd fail me?"

Confession:

Heavenly Father, I thank you because there's nothing you can't do. There's nothing too difficult for you to accomplish. You have never failed, and you never will. Even in my life, you will help. I believe it, I know it, and it shall be so. Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Generously

See It God's Way

Desist From Rash Decisions

Love Is Where Life Begins

Actions Speak Loudest