God Sees You!

DAILY VITAMIN 
- God Sees You!
"You both precede and follow me, and place your hand of blessing on my head. I can never be lost to your Spirit! I can never get away from my God." (Psalm 139:5,7 TLB) 

     No one is hidden before the eyes of the Lord - be it for judgment or for blessing. God is aware of where you are all day everyday. I hear a lot of people assume that "no one" can ever catch them or even see them when they are misbehaving, because they forget all too soon that He who has the all-seeing eyes isn't in that supposed "no one" statistics. 

     Also, there are others who assume that maybe they are missing and insignificant, and so stand no chance of receiving a change of story experience from God. Well, hear what He says about that; He says His eyes go to and fro across the whole earth on our behalfs to show Himself strong in our lives (2 Chro 16:9). So, for a fact, God can see you, even when you think no one else can; and He promises to manifest Himself to your advantage. 

    One certain morning in April 2020, God used the kings Jehoshaphat and Ahab story to clearly illustrate this to me. In 2 Chronicles 18, we see how Ahab tried to be tricky and disguised himself to escape the Syrians, with Jehoshaphat still left very much exposed to their attack. However, in spite of that, they both got what God had declared unto them. Regardless of how disguised Ahab was in the midst of the troops a stray arrow struck him down, while Jehoshaphat though exposed was greatly delivered. 

     So, you see, God sees you. It doesn't matter what the odds against you are, He knows you are where you are now needing what you need now; and like David, He will find you there, bless you and change your life for good. 

Confession:
I'm never alone, for God has promised to never leave me nor forsake me. He surrounds me at all times, and adorns me with His glory and grace. Because of this, I'm confident that no weapon formed against me shall ever prosper, and everything He has declared mine shall be delivered to me, to the glory of Jehovah. Amen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Generously

See It God's Way

Desist From Rash Decisions

Love Is Where Life Begins

Actions Speak Loudest