Untouchable



DAILY VITAMIN
- Untouchable
"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD." (Isaiah 54:17)
     Over there at Malta, on a very rainy and cold night, Paul had set out to fetch wood to make a fire to keep warm. But in doing so, a viper stuck on to him. As the people waited, expecting him to go into a fit and die, Paul surprisingly simply shook off the snake and got on with what he was doing. Minutes passed, and he seemed stronger with each passing one.
    "Yes, we saw him shake off the viper, but what about its venom?" seemed to be the thought that crossed the mind of the entire populace that witnessed it. It was so unusual that they assumed he was a god. Well, were they lying? Of course not; scripture says "Ye are gods and children of the Most High [God]" (Psalm 82:6).
     It is your heritage as a Christian. Paul wouldn't just die, and so can you. Jesus said "I have given you the authority to trample upon serpents and scorpions; and nothing shall by any means hurt you" (Luke 10:19). Did you see that? He said nothing, not some things. No entreprise of the enemy can easily eliminate you. You are not that cheap; you are the apple of God's eyes. So whoever wants to hurt you will have to poke God in the eyes first; and who dare will? He says that even when poisoned, you won't be harmed (Mark 16:18); for your life is hid with Christ in God. So you are doubly shielded and proofed against disasters. Glory to God!
     You are guided and guarded by a plethora of angels. Jesus said twelve legions of angels were readily available to defend Him, how much more us who are in this world in the exact image as He is? So He will defend us, and by His Spirit keep us sustained. That my friend is more than enough reason to celebrate. So, do just that and prove it with your every disposition, praising Him right now because indeed in Christ you are untouchable.

Confession:
God has kept me under His constant watch lest I dash my feet against a stone. He watches my every step and directs my every move. He saves me from the snares of the wicked; and even when they force their way to where I am, they still can't hurt me. I bear the mark of Christ, and as a result no enterprise of the wicked can trouble me. The Holy Spirit in me is guarantee for this. And so I walk in sweatless victory every day of my life, both now and forever. Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Generously

See It God's Way

Desist From Rash Decisions

Love Is Where Life Begins

Actions Speak Loudest