What You Have Is Priceless




DAILY VITAMIN
- What You Have Is Priceless
"And God has reserved for His children the priceless gift of eternal life; it is kept in heaven for you, pure and undefiled, beyond the reach of change and decay" (1 Peter 1:4 TLB)
      There is something in you as a Christian that the world can't find no matter how far and deep they search for it; and that is eternal life. And this is because it can't be found, it is only given when we believe in the Son who was given for our sake. The scripture says that the day we believed, we received this eternal status of life (John 6:47). What that means is that the day we believed and received Jesus, He took all of our death and gave us all of His life, and everything that comes with it (John 1:12). The episode of Calvary was recreated in the very personage of our spirits for our eternal redemption. And as I have always said, eternal life isn't just living forever, but living forever in union with God.
       Do you know what that means? It means you will never be separated from Him forever. Praise God! In other words, you are in heaven right this moment. The eternal union between you and the Lord is what heaven represents; and Jesus said "it is within you already" now that you have this life (Luke 17:21). So, be excited. You have God living on the inside, brewing an incorruptible life within and out of you. The expression and experience of heaven is fully and constantly exercised in your spirit. You are in the reality of His eternal light.
       Peter said it is kept safe in heaven for us, but we know that means safe within our spirits by the heaven-sent Holy Spirit who guards all committed to Him till the end (2 Tim 1:12).
      Hence, don't let what you are presently going through discourage you; you are full of light and life. Isaiah 60:2 says God shall arise upon you with His glory reflected from you. That is, He is coming from the inside to your outward dispositions. He's painting your very person with Himself. So, don't be depressed or repressed by anything, there's something in you that most men sought for and never found. You should be celebrating; because in you is the same life that gives life to everything made and around you. God is in you; His life is evident in yours; and that, my friend, is priceless.

Confession:
I am full of the life of God. I have eternal life on the inside of me. I am not just an ordinary man, I belong to the God-Kind. And because I have God living within me, everything that answers to God answers to me. Because I have the life of God within me, I can restore life to everything lacking it. I have a home in heaven after my tasks for the Lord are done here on earth; and there I shall forever bask in the glory of His presence. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Generously

See It God's Way

Desist From Rash Decisions

Love Is Where Life Begins

Actions Speak Loudest