You Are Not Alone

DAILY VITAMIN
- You Are Not Alone
"And the Lord said, My Presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest." (Exodus 33:14 AMP)
With all the suffering happening all around, one constant view in motion we all have is the face of an individual soaked with bitter tears- that's mostly what we see nowadays as a result of the violence, assaults and non-prevented demeaning events that earth's politics have caused us.
But in the midst of this all, there lies a vibrant chosen individual inside of you who can't take the pain anymore, perhaps on the behalf of others or for your own personal reasons, and cries the Golgotha cry of ''Why has Thou forsaken me, God?''
One way or the other, we have all been at this position where it seems like our faith is being swallowed up by the pain we experience every day. We literally cry because the weight of the cross has become too heavy for us to bear.
And though Mark never recorded God's response to that cry on Calvary's cross, but the prophet Isaiah wrote down the heart-melting words of God for everyone of us in the same cross-like trials that prunes us to cry for help and to ascertain the certainty of God's presence with us.
He wrote ''Zion (you and I) said, The LORD has forsaken me...,forgotten me''(49:14)....an exclusive cry that has become a regular for so many. But hear what God has to say about that......'Can a woman forget her sucking child.....they may forget, yet will I not forget you. Behold I have graven thee upon the palms of My hands; thy walls are continually before Me' (v. 15-16).
Isn't that wonderful! At that moment when we think He's all gone, God is saying 'Hold up, I'm still here, and I'm not leaving anytime soon'.
Thus, know that regardless of the pricking situations you may be entangled in right now, you can be rest assured that God is still all around; and when I say all-around, I mean all around you: Just find comfort in the knowledge of His words to 'never leave nor forsake thee' as you continue to challenge the many life challenges that you encounter, knowing that Jehovah Himself is ever before you, in you, and with you.
Be of good cheer; for you are not alone, He is with you, even till the end of the world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Generously

See It God's Way

Desist From Rash Decisions

Love Is Where Life Begins

Actions Speak Loudest