Oscar Ajoku on 'How To Win Influence With People '

In this short message, I elaborate on the need to have some sort of influence with people, and how to do so. Not to manipulate them, but surprisingly to help them. One way or the other, we either influence someone or else we are influenced ourselves. So, the power of influence cannot be undermined. Like I said in the first sentence, the ability to influence people is a vital skill in the real world. You see, I have read many books, and many times I find myself wishing I had met them while they lived ; and for those who are still alive, I hope to meet them sooner than the present. That long lasting impression that these writers have on me is what you call influence. And my friend, it's imperative we work at it to fill such position in the hearts of others if we really desire a long lasting legacy.
Feel free to download and enjoy.
How To Win Influence With People

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Generously

See It God's Way

Desist From Rash Decisions

Love Is Where Life Begins

Actions Speak Loudest