Stay Hopeful

DAILY VITAMIN
 One of the most difficult things than trying to get someone who has lost all hopes to believe in hope again is trying to get yourself to believe in hope when all things fall apart. In the midst of this sense of hopelessness, there is yet a bolster of hope made available for you and I; such that no matter how grievous our situations are, a possibility still remains that all things will be well again very soon. Some days back, i decided to ask God a question regarding my path in life, and as i waited that foggy morning for a response, He impressed upon me the need to open up my Bible- flinging it at once it opened up at Isaiah 41. He said 'read on'; and at the 13th verse, these ever hope giving words blew my mind away. In it, He said "For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee". That single verse stands as an insurance anytime anyday that no matter how bewildering life seems to you presently, you will always have help. Have God promised you a future, and yet it still appears like you're light years away from its reality with no chance of attaining it? He said 'Fear not, I will help you'. The present signs may not favour you, but His words do; and He affirms that even if heaven and earth drown in obscurity, His words will stand forever. Hence, don't fret; as long as God has promised a great manifestation favourable unto you this season, He will make it happen. Even if He chooses not to just throw you into it, He will work it out of you. "Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand" (Isa 14:24). I leave you with the words of the hymnist Herbert Buffum: "He is with me everywhere, and He knows my every care. I'm as happy as a bird and just as free. For the Spirit has control. Jesus satisfies my soul; Since the Comforter abides with me". Stay hopeful, and stay blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Generously

See It God's Way

Desist From Rash Decisions

Love Is Where Life Begins

Actions Speak Loudest