Let God Be Enough For You

DAILY VITAMIN
 Sustenance begins from God. Whether it is the sustenance of the good health you presently enjoy, or the sustenance of your prosperity, life, joy and relationships; its primary source is-and comes from- God. This doesn't mean our every day efforts play no part at all, on the contrary they do, but believe me it doesn't even play a part more impactful than one-tenth of God's. As strong, wise, handsome and charismatic as David was, he didn't attribute any of the good feats he experienced to self- it doesn't mean he didn't do anything, for God's sake he slew Goliath, but he realized that it may have been his hand on the blade that brought down the giant, however there was a greater Hand on his; and so- he attributed it all to God. For all of his blessings sustained over time, he gave credit to God. He once said "I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me" (Ps 3:5). Thus, like David, get conscious of this truth to get the best out of it. All you have now and those you will in time come- and are sustained- by God. Not only does He bring perfect gifts (James 1:17), He also keeps them in and with us. By strength no man prevails; because it is only God who primarily sustains and preserves what has been received. He sustained Israel 40 years in the desert and they lacked nothing during that time (see Neh 9:21). The same God can sustain you in every point of need and abundance. So, let this thought be in you: "Without God I can do nothing, but by Him I can do- and be- more. Hence, I know I shall be sustained all through my lifetime because I got Him, in, with and by me".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Generously

See It God's Way

Desist From Rash Decisions

Love Is Where Life Begins

Actions Speak Loudest